Are you looking for a secure and stable career? If so, Bluebird Care can help!
Bluebird Care is the nation’s leading Home Care Provider and we’re proud to be rated as “outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our Social Care Workers provide support to the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their own home as an alternative to residential care. Our customers are based in Andover, Stockbridge and the surrounding areas.
You will be expected to travel between customer visits, so it is essential that you are able to drive and have your own transport. Unlike other care companies, we pay for both travel time AND mileage.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. We also invite applications from individuals with previous Carer or Support Worker experience. Workers from retail, hospitality or customer service have great transferable skills to become a Social Care Worker.
As a Social Care Worker you will benefit from:
· £10ph to £11.48ph (based on experience)
· Paid travel time & mileage on top of your hourly pay
· Enhanced Bank Holiday rates
· Variety of hours to suit your lifestyle (full-time & part-time)
· Career pathway with paid qualifications & development
· 28-days holiday (pro rata)
· Health cover benefits
· Pension contributions
· Free uniform & smartphone
· DBS/CRB check
· Vehicle repairs & MOT discounts
· Company car (if you breakdown)
· Refer a friend/customer scheme
· Length of service benefit
· Holiday discount scheme
· Discounts for carers scheme and a variety of local discounts
As a Social Care Worker you will be providing high quality care to vulnerable adults of all ages in your local area. This includes personal care, meal preparation, mobilising, light domestic duties, medication support, social activities and companionship.
If you want to make a real difference to someone else's life, apply today.